Overview and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading design creation from concept through production and execution with internal and/or external resources.
- Responsible for the creation of all social assets (images, GIFs, stickers, etc)
- Create designs that meet latest web standards, focusing on usability, navigation, and load times.
- Apply digital design principles and techniques to the creation of and enhancement of integrated products.
- Work with producers and project managers in developing site / page architecture, meeting project requirements and objectives within tight deadlines.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize mobile/social apps and multiplatform designs.
- Create original and cobranded multiplatform experiences across established VIMN brands for commercial sponsors and partners.
- Ability to understand brand strategy and translate into designs across properties and audiences within VIMN portfolio.
- Create multiple interface design and layout solutions concurrently, always providing multiple design solutions for complex visual problems.
- Work closely with developers and product owners to collaborate in agile-driven environment.
- Help Producers scope new projects by providing initial digital design, user experience and layout direction.
- Produce variety of images, storyboards, mock-ups, and presentations.
- Present design direction as needed to stakeholders and peers alike.
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in web design, graphic content design, and concept development
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field required.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of user experience theories
- Solid background and knowledge of localization as it relates to products and design.
- Excellent typography and layout abilities
- Understanding of presentation layer technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with latest responsive design techniques and knowledge of current and emerging digital design trends
- Strong communication and client interaction skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of industry standard project management procedures and awareness of the issues involved in developing cross-platform products and services
- Attention to detail is instrumental
- Innovative, creative, and analytical thinker
- Experience building prototypes desirable