The Manager will work closely with the senior development executives to support the day-to-day of projects and initiatives within Nickelodeon Original Animation Development.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support senior executives in the daily management of assigned series development projects.
- Supports series once in early stages of production
- Research and establish relationships with artists who are potential creators, or those that could be considered for freelance or staff positions.
- Travel to festivals and other industry events for talent scouting, business relationship development.
- Build presentation decks for internal updates, external panels/events, and series pick-up discussions.
- Provide creative feedback during the development process.
- Solicit and field pitches from possible creators. Filter and present pitches with series potential internally.
- Build and maintain relationships with talent agencies and management companies.
- Track artist availability and competitive show information.
- Interface with production and any other business group on development projects.
- Manage and oversee aspects of the Animated Shorts Program.
- Other related duties as assigned