A key member of the VIMN Communications team. A creative, curious, highly motivated individual who is comfortable working with a variety of stakeholders to support the company’s business and communications and objectives. The responsibilities span corporate and brand communications across all platforms.
- Support the development and execution of communications strategies around corporate priorities and core lines of business (e.g. multiplatform/content, research, consumer products, affiliate, ad sales, etc)
- Write press materials (e.g. announcements, briefs, bios)
- Research competitive stories that provide background on our businesses
- Identify key speaking opportunities for VIMN senior executives
- Organize photo shoots, internal events and key corporate meetings
- Support events such as corporate town halls, industry client and public affair events, and executive speaking events.
- Internal Communications and Employee Engagement
- Develop and execute employee engagement initiatives and internal communications campaigns and tactics that support VIMN’s business and employee engagement objectives via: Events, Written update Live streams and Q&As.
Brand Support / Talent Relations
- Create brand, channel launch and series launch communications strategies to support key priorities
- Collaborate across teams including social, digital, creative, marketing and sponsorship
- Support international programming launches, including pitching trade and consumer media.
- Act as central communications contact for regional teams outside of the US for Paramount and Spike.
- Field publicity requests organize interview requests and oversee the management and distribution of all program and brand-related assets and materials.
- Lead press efforts for international media during tent pole events
- In partnership with international marketing, plan, organize and manage talent promotional trips and press junkets
- Help manage distribution and flow of all VIMN communications assets amongst VIMN comms offices worldwide.
- Manage and grow journalist and influencer relationships
- Integrate social media into communications plans as appropriate
- Lead international press efforts and strategy around domestic award shows
- Manage all aspects of event related press and logistics including: international media accreditation allotment; red carpet placement; studio/set visits, executive producer or talent interviews, rehearsal access, venue and gift bag, tours