International Program Sales facilitates and executes international distribution and license deals with third party Media companies for Viacom Networks’ series and specials.
Under supervision, the coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of sales operational support for the Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Program Sales group.
- Vet deal memos for accuracy of deal terms and ensure the necessary approval processes have been undertaken
- Generate and maintain all 3rd party program licenses and amendments within Contract Management System
- Initiate credit approvals, on-demand invoices, and collect necessary information from all 3rd party program licenses
- Initiate, coordinate, track, and maintain various ad hoc reports (output deals, channel blocks, dubs accessed, dubs granted)
- Research, coordinate and resolve all ad hoc IPS 3rd party program license issues and/or sales client issues (i.e., credit, invoicing, delivery, and marketing matters)
- Work with Content Management, Media Desks, and local channel teams to ensure delivery of all licensed content to 3rd party licensees and input same against programs licensed into Contract Management System
- Identify expired programming and alert sales and legal of same, track all withdrawals
- Ensure the overall integrity of the Contract Management System rights tracking component by reviewing executed agreements and the compilation of salient rights clearance information
- Testing of all Contract Management System functionality builds and identify and report issues to Quality Assurance team
- Manage, train and delegate tasks to the intern on a bi-yearly basis