Sr. Software Engineer - Independent contributor that participates in technical design, development and implementation of application systems for the Broadcast Systems Development team.
- Performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Interfaces with product owners, project managers, and/or customers to clarify requirements
- Develops solutions that are testable and measurable and participates in post-implementation code reviews
- Provides daily operational support for production systems as needed
- Actively participates in daily team standups, sprint ceremonies, team code reviews
- Participates in technical design, contributing insights and ideas
- Shares knowledge effectively within the work team
- Writes documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Contributes to the development of project plans, provides estimates, identifies key milestones, and raises critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies
- Joining a high performing team of 8-15, responsible for broadcast systems development at Viacom