The Accountant is responsible for the accurate and timely accounting preparation of Viacom Media Networks (“VMN”) revenue, expenses, prepaids, accruals and overall business support for LATAM cluster.
This roles reports into the Manager, GL Accounting and Reporting and is based in our Cool Springs, TN location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and upload of prepaid assets journal entries and amortization
- Prepare and upload of allowance for doubtful accounts journal entries
- Prepare and upload of deferred revenue entries
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly account analyses and reconciliations associated LATAM region for assigned accounts
- Prepare and upload miscellaneous reclasses and other accounting adjustments on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly GR/IR reconciliation and analysis and follow up with business units on open items
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly operational metrics for LATAM regions
- Support statutory reporting requests as needed
- Work directly with finance and operational teams within LATAM regions
- Assist with ad hoc Viacom and internal management requests