The Vice President will drive the DBD’s Strategy & Business Operations team’s efforts to develop strategic recommendations to guide sales and distribution initiatives for the company's media network portfolio. This role leads the development and implementation of new products and business models that Viacom offers its distribution partners, in addition to providing insights on key strategy questions facing the company and overall media industry.
- Lead affiliate and distribution strategy projects by developing data-driven analyses, conducting research and preparing plans and presentations
- Lead new media negotiations with traditional and virtual pay TV partners
- Lead and manage distribution priorities (e.g., deal implementation) within the company, in collaboration with internal stakeholders (e.g., ad sales, brand strategy, programming)
- Lead the development and implementation of new products, working closely with DBD’s sales teams, networks and technology groups from inception to launch
- Assess new business opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively, evaluating strategic fit, financial valuation and impact; develop complete business plans
- Develop and communicate insights on key issues within the industry, including TV Everywhere, content windowing, and new partnerships