Viacom Media Networks is seeking an Executive Assistant for the EVP and SVP of Marketing in the Distribution and Business Development Group.
This role is responsible for managing the day-to-day executive assistant needs for the Executive Vice President and Senior Vice President of Distribution Marketing. This role requires a candidate who is very detail orientated and who enjoys working in a high pace and dynamic environment. The candidate for this role must be a forward thinker who anticipates needs and is focused on ensuring his or her EVP and SVP have smooth and efficient schedules and workflows. This candidate must be smart, a good communicator, have a passion for excellence in whatever task they are administering and be flexible to a range of expectations and needs in any given day. This candidate will develop and maintain key relationships with key internal assistants and client assistants with executives and distribution partners.
- Own the day-to-day calendar for the EVP and SVP of Distribution Marketing. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling meetings and events with internal and external parties, managing day to day phone access and availability of the EVP/SVP.
- Book all travel for the EVP/SVP, which includes but is not limited to, flights, car pick-ups, hotel booking, dinners and events planning with key clients.
- Candidate is responsible for helping schedule team events and activities as well as managing the business events for the EVP/SVP.
- Candidate is responsible for creating, editing and formatting PowerPoint, Word and Excel documents
- Candidate is responsible for managing a series of select administrative tasks on behalf of the EVP/SVP such as, but not limited to, travel and expenses and various approvals within Viacom administrative systems.
- As delegated by EVP/SVP, candidate will help support and organize select documentation, including, but not limited to, creating binders, printing, copying and storing key documents.
- As delegated by EVP/SVP, candidate may on occasion help assist and support projects lead by the market and client experience teams.
- Candidate is responsible for handing personal duties for EVP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and foster strong and positive working relationships within Viacom and between Viacom and key distribution partners.
- Schedule meetings, book conference rooms, set up conference calls, handle incoming phone calls, maintain files and update databases.
- As directed by EVP/SVP, assist with preparing emails, documents and other Word, Excel and Power Point documents in a timely manner.
- Assist in planning of client dinners, department events and team outings. When necessary, assist or accompany Client Relations for special events.
- Respond to facility issues, and assist with special projects as needed and as delegated by EVP/SVP.
- Administer and track key client information and tracking reports such as, but not limited to, organizational charts, client lists, contractual compliance, data collection and contact information and key distribution data.
- Attend to Viacom client groups and vendors regarding payment inquiries, and coordinate payment issues with key accounting teams. Work with third party vendors including obtaining W-9s and collaborate with Viacom Finance and Operations on any payment related issues.
- Perform additional tasks and projects (business and personal) on an as-needed basis.