CMT is looking for an energetic, extremely detail-oriented, and problem solving individual to join our Programming Strategy team as a Coordinator, Multiplatform and Music Scheduling who will implement multiplatform schedules by using Viacom’s scheduling system. This person will schedule daily music logs and create music video playlists for CMT and CMT Music.
Maintain non-linear schedules (DTO, VOD, TVE, SVOD, CMT.com, CMT App and others) for long form, short form, and music video assets. Ensure accuracy of partners, metadata, work orders and windows (including key C3 window for Ad Sales).
- Review proxies for all assets ahead of delivery and check key partners on window start dates to confirm assets have launched as planned. Work closely with Viacom Media Services Distribution to ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Work with Media Planning to determine promo windows for Dynamic Ad Insertion and Schedule updated placements each week. Coordinate with Viacom Media Services Distribution to confirm delivery of DAI assets.
- Submit artwork requests for multiplatform use, including chyrons, graphics, and key art.
- Collaborate with Manager, Programming and Multiplatform to develop stunts and an overall understanding of multiplatform strategies. Communicate multiplatform plans to a variety of internal departments.
- Create CMT and CMT Music’s daily music log consisting of music videos and secondary elements.
- Work with Music Strategy to learn and implement the creative flow and strategy of video scheduling.
- Work with Media Planning and On-Air Operations to assemble complete logs for air.
- Assist the NOC and/or the other scheduling coordinators with network timing or playback issues.