Overview and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to two VP’s in talent & development, including phone coverage, organizing meetings, maintaining schedules and records, making travel arrangements, and calendar management.
- Tracking material, reading scripts and providing feedback on all submissions
- Assist in development process for specific projects assigned to the executive
- Maintain and distribute (as needed) all submissions and new drafts/cuts of current development projects and give constructive feedback on submissions, new drafts, and cuts to ensure executive is responding on projects in a timely manner, as well as being knowledgeable of all development and on-air projects
- Strong administrative phone skills – answering phones and taking detailed messages, setting up conference calls, maintaining the phone sheet, rolling calls and keeping a professional and polite demeanor while utilizing discretion at all times
- Self-starter, team player, and efficient problem solver with the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive and team at large in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure
- Passion for Entertainment (Film, TV, Music and the Internet) and love of comedy
- Talent agency or management company experience preferred. 1-2 years of administrative experience is ideal.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry and working directly with talent and talent reps.
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting and is enthusiastic about assisting others when needed
- Ability to anticipate needs and generate potential alternative solutions to issues as they arise.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Must have strong communication skills, ability to manage and prioritize a heavy workload and a ”can do” attitude.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed