As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and testing of reports for Consumer Products business operational and application reporting. You will interact with all levels of the organization and be involved in the day-to-day support of our Business Intelligence platform. The Data Analyst will also assist with retail point-of-sale (POS) data management & maintenance. This position reports into the Sr. Manager for Business Intelligence, Consumer Products Operations.
- Develop and publish web intelligence reports using multiple data providers and merged dimensions.
- Create ad hoc analysis reports as needed by operating departments.
- Interacting directly with business users and understanding core business needs.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Troubleshooting data related issues.
- Create and improve existing reports and dashboards using a variety of Business Intelligence tools.
- Effectively work with internal and external groups (IT and business units) on BI projects.
- Manage deliverables and requests for new retailers, items and data coverage.
- Effectively work with internal and external groups (IT and business units) as needed on retailer onboarding.