Take a lead role managing the operational aspects of DBD’s current and future digital and new media product deployments (such as VOD, DAI and TVE) with distributor partners. This includes (i) managing DBD’s existing deployments; (ii) acting as the Distribution team’s subject matter expert in the evaluation, on-boarding and integration of new technologies; and (iii) maintaining a comprehensive understanding of Viacom and distribution partners’ existing and future new media products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the operational aspects of DBD’s current deployments and the roll-out of new digital products with existing distribution partners.
- Coordinate digital product activities with groups across Viacom including Technology, Ad Sales, Data and Operations groups as well as the brand teams. Representing DBD in on-going internal new media operational meetings.
- Oversee the on-boarding process of new distribution partners in order to ensure a seamless transition to the day-to-day activity pipeline.
- Provide guidance to teams within DBD, such Sales, Strategy and Legal as it pertains to existing and future digital and new media deployments.
- Develop and communicate operational insights on emerging new digital technologies within the industry, e.g. addressable advertising, 4K, and HDR
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on an on-going basis in order to build effective relationships.
- Partner with the VP on team strategy, planning and execution.