Viacom Media Networks is the largest portfolio of ad-supported cable networks in the United States, in terms of audience share. It is also among the most vibrant, diverse and culturally relevant collection of brands in media and entertainment. Each of the Viacom Media Networks brands develop original content based on the deep insights and connections they cultivate with the audience.
- The Vice President is responsible for managing all aspects of original and ancillary digital content production for Viacom, (GEG) Global Entertainment Group
- The position will requires custom-tailored creative and technical oversight of several individual brands and video formats
- Review production plans and technical workflow to ensure highest quality deliverables.
- Solve budgetary issues while maintaining the creative integrity of project
- Manage East Coast based team of Directors, Producers, Shooters, Editors and Production Management
- Develop strong relationships with internal groups including Tech operations, Post Production Operations, Facilities, Music & Media Licensing, Business & Legal Affairs, Programming, Development, Talent, Ad Sales, Studio Services, and Finance
- Review production plans and technical workflow to ensure highest quality deliverables