The International Program Sales team sells Viacom shows to international TV networks to air in their respective markets.
Under supervision of Senior Manager, responsible for all aspects of sales operational support for the VIMN Program Sales client group.
- Vet IPS program license, digital and format deal memos for consistency and accuracy of deal terms (especially media rights);
- Input, maintain, and ensure the integrity of all terms for program licenses, intercompany licensees and amendments within the Viacom Rights Management System;
- Initiate, coordinate, track and maintain various reports (including, but not limited to, program rights, output deals, channel blocks, format, residuals, sales, status, tracking, etc) and keep such reports up to date and present;
- Work on various ad-hoc projects to enhance processes and procedures to improve operational workflows;
- Research and resolve all sales and/or client requests and issues (including, but not limited to, expired programming, credit approvals, on-demand invoices, digital term approvals, delivery, and marketing, financial discrepancy reports);
- Initiate communications, internally and externally, via calls, emails, and meetings to effectuate processing of day-to-day business and other types of client service;
- Work with content management teams to ensure delivery of all licensed content (tapes, digital files, format bibles, marketing materials, meta-data (scripts, cue sheets) etc.);
- Work closely with Finance, Credit, Accounts Receivable and Marketing teams to ensure issues are resolved and IPS deadlines (daily, monthly quarterly, yearly) are met.