Viacom’s Corporate Privacy department is seeking a Senior Manager, Privacy Program. This role will focus on managing and operationalizing Viacom’s Privacy Program across the company.
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, excellent organization, attention to detail and an interest in operationalizing privacy principles. This position reports to the Senior Vice President.
- Develop and manage Viacom’s internal and external privacy and data protection policies
- Project manage cross-functional privacy projects, including preparedness for the General Data Protection Regulation, and Privacy Shield recertification
- Develop and maintain procedures to review new business initiatives for privacy and data protection concerns
- Drive and manage key Privacy Program projects, tools and resources on behalf of the privacy team, communicating and tracking action items and deliverables
- Help implement privacy, security, and data management requirements and best practices for large data analysis tools, analytic technologies, database management and data governance to maintain the privacy of key user and employee data
- Prepare and drive reports and roadmaps including complex, multi-phase, multi-program roadmaps, involving multiple contributing teams and showing plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production readiness and support
- Prepare and maintain records regarding Viacom’s Privacy Program
- Assist in conducting data protection impact assessments