The Senior Manager, Audience Development will produce and support digital advertising campaigns to help grow Comedy Central’s digital and social audiences and drive video views of long-form content. . They will contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key social/digital platforms including Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and more for Viacom Digital Studios (VDS) content.
The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Experience with Youtube advertising mandatory, as well as experience in paid social media marketing and advertising. Candidates must possess excellent communication, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords, GDN, etc.
- Drive video views of long-form content posted to CC’s YouTube channel
- Manage day-to-day efforts towards acquiring new fans and subscribers for CC’s key social/digital accounts
- Create trafficking, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social networks and ad buying platforms
- Produce and present paid media recommendations and launching campaigns from the ground up, including new testing opportunities
- Organize and manage internal marketing support across various departments and platforms
- Monitor campaign spends and optimize media spends as necessary
- Create campaign status updates and wrap up reports, best practices documents, and other misc. presentations as needed
- Oversee day-to-day budget, track spends, IO’s, contracts, and payments
- Manage the submission and delivery of creative requests for ads