The Nickelodeon Group, a leader in entertainment and experiences for kids, is seeking a highly motivated, strategic thinker with stellar presentation and analytical skills. The Senior Director will work across all Nickelodeon networks and lines of business (e.g., programming, digital, consumer products, etc.) and contribute to the Group’s overall strategy and future direction.
We are fundamentally about innovation. Your inspiration, imagination and willingness to take risks will ultimately result in your best work - and that’s what we want! Using your talent and experiences, we’re asking you to experiment, to make a mess, to have fun, to always make it feel fresh and to find the kid inside you.
- Support SVP Strategy & Business Development and Kids & Family senior management in the development of long-range strategy and plans
- Help identify, analyze and present new businesses opportunities in accordance with the group’s long-range strategy
- Support existing businesses with analysis and business planning to ensure the division’s continued growth and profitability
- Ability to generate and manage the creation of business plans for potential Viacom/Nickelodeon mergers and acquisitions
- Manage and create business communications and presentations for senior management that fuse financial, performance, strategic and competitive information cohesively
- Provide support and operational analysis across Kids & Family lines of business (e.g., consumer products, digital, ad sales)
- Support deal-making with business partners and key stakeholders
- Thoroughly assess new business opportunities (both qualitatively and quantitatively); help develop complete business plans to support entry if appropriate
- Assist in implementation of approved new business opportunities
- Assess and provide updates on industry trends and competitive landscape
- Establish productive relationships with key players across Kids & Family and Viacom