The Digital Integrated Marketing Manager will manage client-facing pitch & execution of digital & social media sponsorship programs for MTV, VH1, Logo, Comedy Central, and The Paramount Network’s Movie Studio & West Coast based advertiser client rosters. This Manager will interface with teams including clients, media agencies, Ad sales, on-air Integrated Marketing, production, social media, site editorial, legal, and external vendors, and therefore professionalism and ability to work well under pressure is required. This position reports to the VP, Integrated Marketing in Hollywood, CA office and this role is located in Hollywood, CA.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as key team member with deep knowledge of each major studio client account and work with Ad Sales Account Executives to identify areas of opportunity and troubleshooting approaches to reach company & client goals.
• Act as a team point person for all aspects of ideation, creation, execution and fulfillment of digital movie studio promotional programs across MTV, VH1, Logo, Comedy Central, and The Paramount Network.
• Responsible for managing specific processes, such as vetting ideas with key stakeholder departments, securing partner materials/assets, building social media promotional strategies, and supervising the production of custom content for social platforms.
• Through strategic thinking, help MTV follow and translate industry insights and pop culture trends to social monetization tactics.
• Lead the creative direction and capture of red-carpet Snapchat premiere event coverage when necessary.
• Coordinate paid media program needs with Velocity Social team.
• Actively look for opportunities to bring first-to-market or unique conceptual programs to client roster.
• Identify emerging platforms and new best practices to apply to team day-to-day efforts.
• Develop ad sales materials including presentations, one-sheets, decks, launch link delivery, etc. and when necessary, present customized promotional programs.
• Work with team coordinator to build campaign-specific measurement reporting.
• Minimal travel required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• 5+ years marketing experience within the entertainment & media industries
• Excellent understanding of and passion for platform-specific content creation
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
• Proficiency in PowerPoint (required) and Photoshop (preferred)
• Experience within Television (cable or broadcast) or film, or heavy experience within media/entertainment industry, social media, promotions or advertising agency.