The Product Operations Team is a cross functional team of partners and collaborators who work to influence, enhance and shape the overall product solution and experience for both the internal and external user. We strive to help increase clarity and team efficiency through the creation and standardization of requirements, workflows, and training.
Content Operations & Data Platform Team manages the collective planning, defining and governing of processes, tools, technologies and information utilized for data and content management through its entire lifecycle. Data Platform oversight includes data governance which is the management of the availability, usability, integrity and security of the data. It also includes data modeling which is the defining and analyzing of data requirements needed to support all global Web, App, OTT and Emerging platforms.
- Helps define workflows related to managing and scheduling content across all digital platforms
- Helps define Content Data Model for all types of content
- Partners with Tech and Product to define Site and App Management
- Writes content data-related specs for all product documentation
- Reviews all functional specs generated by Product to ensure they are in compliance with the data model
- Collaborates with Web and Apps teams to update code to standardize site/app management as well as account for any data model updates
- Communicates data model updates and clean up efforts to all Brands in all Regions
- Tracks and communicates any data or site management-related enhancements to current tools
- Drives manual data clean up efforts and large-scale initiatives in partnership with Brand Leads and MTS
- Creates, manages and updates various operation, process and procedural documents on Confluence and other document repositories (i.e. Nomenclature Guide, Acronym Guide, Reference Documents, Data Specs.)