The Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing will support the development and execution of 360-degree paid consumer and trade marketing campaigns for Comedy Central’s series, specials and tentpole events. Reporting to the Vice President of Brand Marketing & Media Planning, this role will manage entire media campaigns from beginning to end and is responsible for campaign execution across all media channels including: TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, and Print.
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years experience in a Brand Marketing role at a television network or film studio and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the development of paid media campaigns for Comedy Central’s series, specials and trade efforts
- Manage media timelines and execute plans across all media channels: TV, Digital, OOH, Radio, and Print
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure media plans are on-strategy, on-time and on-budget
- Provide feedback and insight on media buys with all partners to ensure strategic and creative cohesion
- Ensure on-time and accurate development, trafficking, delivery, and running of all assets for each campaign
- Work closely with Director and VP to develop essential communication documents and manage their distribution among key stakeholders including: strategic media briefs, campaign recap decks, one-sheets, etc.
- Ensure all branding and key info is on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
- Participate in all media briefings and weekly status meetings
- Serve as department liaison with internal teams including: Audience Solutions, Brand Creative, Content Distribution, Development, Production, Publicity, Programming, and Research
DATA, RESEARCH, & ANALYTICS
- Translate key research reports into strategic recommendations
- Review and analyze ratings performance to determine effectiveness of marketing plans
- Monitor live campaigns and make real-time adjustments to optimize toward campaign objectives
- Work closely with media agency to develop post-campaign reporting and analysis
- Track spending for media campaigns and ensure efforts stay within budget
- Create POs and approve invoices to ensure vendors are paid on time
- Actualize cost reports per project at the completion of each campaign