The Copy Director for Nickelodeon’s Partner Positioning and Presentations (NP3) team is responsible for articulating the company’s business strategy and unique value proposition on behalf of its Consumer Products, Retail, Ad Sales and Partner Marketing organizations. In this role, he/she will craft intelligent, informative and compelling copy for use in executive presentations, partner materials, marketing communications and more. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, expert writer and highly collaborative team player.
- Work with NP3 business leads to shape and create stories that clearly articulate Nickelodeon’s strategy to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Develop copy for Nickelodeon’s trade presentations and marketing communications, including partner-specific pitches and core capabilities materials.
- Work closely with the NP3 creative team to translate business concepts and copy into compelling design.
- Foster strong relationships across the Nickelodeon organization and partner on cross-departmental projects.
- Keep abreast of the Nickelodeon business, its partners and current market trends.
- Proofread and edit all NP3 materials to ensure accuracy and consistency of message.
- Help execute internal marketing and communications programs designed to drive awareness of NP3 initiatives.