The Screen Credits Manager manages all aspects of screen credits in connection with Viacom Media Networks television and new media productions. The Screen Credits Manager is responsible for ensuring all union and network credit requirements are met, and for ensuring consistent practices across the Company. The person will interface directly with Business and Legal Affairs, Production, Post-Production, Labor Relations, Creative Executives and Talent & Casting, reporting to the Labor Relations team.
- Liaise across Viacom Media Networks on all issues related to screen credits and titling, helping to ensure a consistent practice within Viacom Media Networks;
- Serve as the main point of contact for the guilds and unions on screen titling and credits issues;
- Troubleshoot any issues, problems and/or needed corrections related to screen credits and titling;
- Create and/or revise screen credit templates and summaries;
- Review and submit required credit forms, documentation and notices to unions (e.g., WGA Notice of Tentative Writing Credits and any supporting documentation requested);
- Work with the guilds and unions to obtain screen credits-related waivers, as needed;
- Distribute approval drafts in a timely manner for Production approval; and
- Distribute final approved credits to appropriate Company personnel for publication and titling.