MTV, VH1 and Logo Communications is looking for an energetic, smart and passionate PR pro to join its team as a Senior Publicist, Communications in its NY office. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing day to day publicity campaigns for MTV, VH1 and Logo programming, including original unscripted series and signature events. This person will work closely with network executives, talent and producing partners and report to the Vice President, Communications in NY.
- Develop and execute strategic publicity campaigns that incorporate both new and traditional tactics for media outreach
- Prepare press materials including releases, media alerts, show synopses, talent biographies, pitch letters, tip sheets and itineraries
- Plan and execute press events and appearances, including set visits, screenings, junkets and more
- Develop and maintain strong media contacts with key journalists across all media
- Develop strong relationships with key external partners, including producers, showrunners and talent representatives
- Facilitate communications and forge relationships through internal MTV, VH1 and Logo teams including Development, Programming Strategy, Marketing and more.