This position will report to a Director on the Retail Marketing team and focus on developing a full range of marketing programs to support Nickelodeon’s consumer products. In this role, the Senior Marketing Manager will be the point person for their counterparts on the Sales Team and will have a hand in all aspects of bringing Retail Marketing programs to life, with a focus on ecommerce. This person will work hand in hand with each level of the Retail Marketing and Sales Team touching ideation, asset development, project management, timelines, organization, and presentation development.
- Contribute to all phases of marketing program development including ideation, planning and execution to drive consumer product sales at retail
- Support the Retail Sales team with marketing strategies, presentation materials and seamless execution of programs
- Manage the overall customer experience for ecommerce marketing campaigns, using performance data to optimize the journey and drive conversion
- Lead execution of campaigns on Amazon Advertising platform, included but not limited to oversight of yearlong search and media campaign budget, and regular timely reporting
- Partner with key stakeholders such as Franchise Planning, Retail Development, and Nickelodeon Creative Resources to guide the development of marketing campaign presentations for both short and long term plans
- Brief internal and external creative agencies on both strategic and tactical marketing elements, while managing creative timelines, providing feedback and submitting for approvals
- Maintain and update all marketing communications (i.e. retail calendars & one sheets) and make sure that all materials are distributed internally so that teams are well versed on initiatives
- Work with key retail contacts to ensure smooth submission and execution on all marketing requests at account level (i.e. roll-out schedules, signage for events/promotions, complimentary digital support, etc.)
- Support in the development of social media and ancillary media strategy and requests for his/her key accounts
- Assist with management of the Retail Marketing budget by ensuring that all charges are noted and invoices are submitted in a timely fashion
- Continually research, liaise with new technologies to test and learn innovative ways to help drive consumer engagement
- Assist with other team projects as needed, outside of his/her key accounts, including multi-platform media campaigns, promotional events, trade presentations, etc.