This staff Motion Graphic Designer is an integral part of our Brand Creative Design Group, working
on projects that include design and animation support for launch campaigns, presentations, events,
logo design and general Brand Creative and Brand Marketing needs. This person will be responsible
for developing inspired concepts, designs, and animation, and will work with the rest of the creative
team to oversee each project through to its completion.
- A love of design, motion graphics and storytelling.
- Expertise in design and motion graphics across all platforms (TV, Web, Social, App, Print).
- Strong concept development and creative collaboration skills.
- Strong strategic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential, as this position requires working
- closely with Designers, Editors, Creative Directors, Art Directors, Writer / Producers, and
- Project Managers.
- Must be hands-on and collaborative.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- and Premiere. Experience in Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Expertise in pre & post production workflows, including greenscreen and vfx supervision.
- Expertise in storyboarding and illustration a plus.