The Research department at Nickelodeon does analytical research for linear television, using Nielsen data to assess the health of the network and specific programs. The Analyst will be responsible for handling day to day requests and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports across all Kids and Family group channels including Nickelodeon, Pre-School on Nick, TeenNick, Nick Jr and Nicktoons.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly standardized ratings reports for all K&F channels
- Collect, analyze, and interpret Nielsen ratings data on Nickelodeon channels and key competitors
- Track industry trends and competitive landscape developments
- Support research needs for internal clients: programming, marketing, consumer products, press and finance
- Create audience analyses that will optimize our programming strategies and ratings
- Support manager and director with special projects/presentations