The Audience Development Manager will join the growing Creative Strategy & Content Development team for the Nickelodeon YouTube Channel. This position will support the Director of Creative Strategy & Audience Development, working closely to manage and continually enhance the channel.
The Manager will help inform and optimize creative on the channel, while maintaining content calendars and briefs. This Manager will partner with creative production teams, design, and data science to grow the digital engagement and content consumption for the Nickelodeon brand across YouTube, focusing on driving video views and watch time. The Audience Development Manager is responsible for tactical execution and optimization of content on the YouTube platform.
- Maintain and update a comprehensive YouTube programming grid
- Make recommendations for short-form programming and content creation to maximize video views and watch time
- Identify and activate against all opportunities for growth in the content life cycle
- Manage copywriting, thumbnail selection and general creative optimization techniques that drive reach, streams, click through
- Integrate with editorial team to generate numerous headlines, thumbnails and social copy for the same underlying asset in order to power A/B testing
- Review upcoming, current and library content across YouTube platforms and optimize titles, thumbnails, tagging, organization, and annotations
- Share knowledge of YouTube platforms and functionality, including algorithm preferences, successful channel-building programming strategies and tactics in order to consistently provide best practices
- Work with paid campaign managers performance against YouTube’s KPI's and report on trends and insights to key stakeholders
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of popular channels, video formats and trends in social video creative and positioning
- Advise on social best-practices across all social and digital video content
- Work as main contact for publishing vendor, Zefr.
- Attend classes, workshops and panels to stay up-to-date on social best practices and optimization