Viacom is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to support 2 Vice Presidents and one 1 Counsel in the Business and Legal Affairs group.
- Drafting standard letters, amendments, and agreements at the request of, and on behalf of supervisors.
- Answering phones, distributions, mailing, faxing, maintaining files, and faxing correspondence at the request of supervisors.
- Must input, revise, proofread, and redline documents.
- Maintain a highly organized, efficient, and logical filing system of all documents for working and archival purposes.
- Schedule and book conference rooms for staff meetings, keep and maintain departmental lists, calendars, and contacts.
- Screen incoming calls for supervisors with a positive attitude and high degree of professionalism and notify phone calls received by supervisors via interoffice instant message or e-mail.
- Place calls for supervisors, and arranging and placing multi-party conference calls.
- Prepare travel and expenditure reports for the supervisors
- Order supplies, prioritize the supervisors’ daily schedule by coordinating appointments and scheduling meetings among parties with demanding calendars.