This person will be responsible for analyzing Comedy Central’s owned and operated platforms and social presence with a focus on providing insights and recommendations that will contribute to the goals and success of the brand. The ideal candidate is an experienced Research professional with a deep knowledge of, and passion for, Social Media and Comedy.
- Provide detailed analyses, reports, and presentations on digital and social performance to provide insights and strategic recommendations
- Produce analyses based on both internal services (e.g., Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics) and third-party tracking solutions (e.g., Crimson Hexagon, Nielsen Social, Sprinklr, Listen First etc.)
- Develop recurring reporting dashboards and monitor key metrics
- Develop benchmarks based on past performance and forecasted strategies
- Partner with Social Media Strategy, Multi-Platform Strategy, Viacom Digital Studios, and Marketing teams, to produce comprehensive reports
- Create thoughtful and innovative research solutions based on the stakeholder’s objectives/requirements.
- Design and deliver content based insights to the Comedy Central Content Development, Viacom Digital Studio, and Production teams, and partner with them as their audience experts
- Research and evaluate social media tools in support of Comedy Central’s social media strategy
- Keep pace with social media and digital media industry trends and developments
- Utilize critical thinking skills to analyze industry dynamics in order to formulate robust and timely strategic planning