The Viacom Web Product team is seeking a Senior Manager. Reporting to the Senior Director of Web Product, this position will work primarily – but not exclusively – on our News & Editorial products.
- This product role sits within a team of other product leaders, project managers, designers, developers, and quality assurance members.
- On any given day you will be participating in agile scrum rituals, interfacing with other teams such as content creators, research, and brand stakeholders.
- You’ll participate in a wide variety of projects including content migrations, development & testing of new features, user / stakeholder interviews, and site launches.
- In collaboration with other members of the Product team, keeping our backlog and sprint commitments prioritized.
- Developing products that deliver value to multiple brands and audiences, in multiple languages and regions.
- Monitoring of market and technology trends and making product recommendations for our portfolio.
- Some night / morning / weekend work may be necessary from time-to-time.
- We manage the web product for Viacom’s entertainment brands including MTV, BET, VH1 and Comedy Central, reaching millions of consumers around the world every day.
- We work with many areas of the business, across content production, social media, custom advertising solutions, so no two days are alike.
- We are based primarily in Manhattan’s West Village, with team members distributed across other Viacom offices in NYC and across the globe.
- We love the internet, data, and karaoke.