The Senior Director ensures that Viacom Sales users globally have their CRM and sales automation needs served by a CRM application suite. The resource will apply their expertise to help manage the CRM portfolio in support of the goals of the business. They will be responsible for management and coordination of activities for staff and consulting resources in multiple teams, locations, and regions.
- Formulate a strategy, setting technical direction, and overseeing development projects for CRM usage within the department and beyond
- Partner with Sales groups to define the vision, priority, and scope of large and small projects
- Lead projects through the full life cycle, from justification through implementation to training
- Ensure department goal setting related to CRM aligns with long-term Viacom and MTS strategies. Establish plans, processes and departmental strategies needed to meet those objectives.
- Lead resources in the Sales Systems team to ensure that processes are followed, applications are healthy and business users are properly serviced
- Ensure that CRM and related tool development teams are skilled in the technologies in use at Viacom and evaluate new technologies where applicable
- Direct technical resources to create design documentation and technical specifications, provide feedback on design approaches and documentation
- Possesses in-depth knowledge about the business areas supported including their strategies, competitive environment, functional processes, and organizational dynamics