Our Marketing & Partner Insights (MPI) team is a division of Advanced Advertising that is charged with making the consumer connection with Viacom’s many varied audiences across all platforms by providing expertise in many segments including Kids, Teens, Millennials, GenX, Moms, LGBTQ, Multiculturals, Families and more. We specialize in studies, surveys, forecasting and metrics that help clients further their knowledge of targets, engagement and ad effectiveness. Our Ad Science team develops products for MPI and Sales that takes our big data and pioneers aggregation, automation and innovation.
The Department Assistant reports to the SVP Marketing & Partner Insights and Advertising Science Department and also supports the four individual team VPs.
- Responsible for the day to day of Ad Sci’s products, including careful maintenance and reporting of users and access, proactively being on top of changing personnel and roles both internally and externally
- Overseeing and processing department invoices and contracts with a mindful eye on the budgets and required processes
- Managing SVPs calendars and telephone coverage
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings, video conferences and occasionally small events
- Arranging travel for department
- Preparing expense reports for SVP and team leads
- Cultivating and maintaining numerous, sizable email distribution lists
- Proofreading and editing research projects
- Updating and distributing various department documents
- Keeping track of team’s vacation and group calendars
- Work efficiently & effectively with Viacom Networks support departments, i.e. travel management, facilities, technology help desk, accounts payable, etc. to fulfill job responsibilities, building bridges and key relationships as needed.