Viacom is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
Reporting to the (title, function), the eSourcing Director will be responsible for the development of Viacom’s eSourcing strategy, build out the delivery capability and execute eSourcing projects both domestically and internationally. This individual will partner with category sourcing leads to proactively define and execute eSourcing plans designed to achieve business goals.
The eSourcing Director will develop and leverage eSourcing tools and processes to proactively target relevant categories for enablement through Viacom’s eSourcing capabilities. The eSourcing Director will partner with category leaders to develop an annual plan of eSourcing category targets.
This individual will be expected to support the existing sourcing team by building strong partnerships with category sourcing leads and operate as the lead and subject matter expert on eSourcing.
This position can be based in our New York, LA or Tennessee offices.
- Devise and implement eSourcing (including eAuction) strategies to be deployed across categories in partnership with category leaders and measure progress
- Develop eSourcing criteria, tools, and templates to execute events for ongoing business and new projects
- Define rules of engagement for eSourcing Center of Excellence (COE), process, and governance to ensure Sourcing is utilized to maximum impact
- Collaborate with sourcing analysts and category leads to design mechanisms to capture eSourcing opportunities including identification, conversion, and impact
- Execute eSourcing events on an ongoing basis. Support category leaders through the end to end sourcing process by collecting requirements and structuring RFPs based on deep expertise in eSourcing.
- Operate as the Subject Matter Expert on eSourcing & eAuction topics. Demonstrate thorough knowledge and awareness inclusive of key trends, leading practices, and tools required to continuously improve the eSourcing function
- Monitor adherence to eSourcing criteria, tools, and templates and engage as needed to coach, train, and motivate teams to utilize eSourcing tools
- Report on eSourcing program success, develop materials to communicate results
- Quarterly travel possible – pending business requirements