Viacom is home to the world's premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories.
Our Human Resources Business Practices team is growing! We are seeking new talent at the Coordinator level to provide guidance and support for the HR Business Practices team. This position requires sound technical knowledge as well as an ability to build and maintain strong relationships and credibility with all partners and clients at all levels, nationwide.
The Coordinator position provides great visibility into the different areas of Human Resources and offers an opportunity to fully dive into HR operations.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Provide key support for group staffing activity and headcount management – track & maintain reports, liaison with HR Generalists, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers on all aspects of the staffing process from the initial headcount request to approval. This includes the generation and tracking of Headcount Approval Forms (HAFs) , proactively and diligently route HAFs for approval and continuously updating staffing logs/trackers.
- Facilitate employee transactions (Personnel Action Forms known as PAFs) in partnership with HR Generalists, Compensation, and clients from start to finish. Ex: Promotions, Transfers, Salary Adjustments, Terminations, Separations, Lay-off’s, etc.. Maintain tracking for all PAF’s and provide real-time updates to HR Generalists.
- Convey key guidance to managers regarding the non-staff hiring process. Full-service Non-Staff Headcount Authorization Form (HAF) ownership. Create and route Project Based Employee tracking spreadsheet with all requests, liaises with agencies as needed to secure temporary help.
- Aid department & HR Generalists with time sensitive projects and communications included but not limited to; Annual Merit, bonus process, etc.
- Compiles & distributes data as requested in partnership with HRIA to provide real-time ad hoc reporting for Pop Reports, Transaction Volume, Data, Demographics, Attrition, Retention, Overtime, etc.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition & Employment Law to provide guidance in the hiring process for former employees.
- Distribute term e-mails for separated employees to all operational groups such as: MTS, Legal, Finance, Corporate Cards, Travel, Employment Law, Legal, Core Services, Security, etc.
- Preservation of employee files (routine filing, file creation, forwarding of termed employee files to records management).
- Work with Payroll, Compensation, and HR Generalists to drive off-cycle payments such as On Demand Checks, bonus payments, relocation payments, ‘studio staff’ related payments, etc.
- Manage outplacement program coordination