Viacom is in search for a Coordinator, Contract Management in the Global Human Resources Business Operations group in the Hollywood, Los Angeles, California office. This person provides day-to-day support in multiple functions such as contract management, executive assistance, departmental assistance, contingent workforce support, miscellaneous local initiatives, and more. This role is expected to be able to handle a heavy volume of work, manage multiple simultaneous deadlines, partner with many and support the entire department.
- Contract Management – Create & manage a real-time electronic contract status tracking report that includes contract requests, draft statuses, merit & renewal notifications, contract expiration dates, deadlines, changelogs, compensation recommendation long-forms, potential severance information, etc.
- Partnering with Employment Law – Oversight of initiating contract drafts all the way through to obtaining fully-executed final copies & distribution.
- Phones – Answer, transfer, divert, screen, coordinate, make, and roll phone calls for the SVP.
- Calendar/Meetings – Schedule, maintain, manage calendar & coordinate all logistics (conference rooms, dial-ins, catering, BlueJeans, video conferencing, etc.)
- Admin – Service the administrative needs of the SVP including printing, scanning, filing, mailing, etc.
- Travel – Coordinate travel arrangements, manage & anticipate travel itinerary changes and updates. Constantly communicate with regional partners regarding travel purposes.
- T&E’s – Manage receipts, submit travel expenses & expense reports on a monthly basis
- Relationships – Build meaningful relationships within HR and with the support staff of every group (e.g. IT floor techs, executive assistants, Core Services, security, etc.)
- Computer Office Programs – Presentation level PowerPoint decks for the SVP, Word template creation and drafting, Intermediate/Advanced Excel spreadsheet creation
- Miscellaneous – Manage miscellaneous projects & tasks as assigned.