The Junior Data Science Engineer, Advanced Media Analytics will be responsible for supporting the build-out of new/alternate audience platforms across Viacom Media Networks. In this role, the individual will contribute to innovation in audience measurement, and help discover how VMN content is being consumed across platforms.
- Identify, ingest, and enrich a wide range of structured and unstructured data into datasets for analysis
- Learn to apply statistical and advanced techniques (e.g. segmentation, machine learning) to develop both prototypes and scalable (i.e. efficient, automated) data analyses
- Conduct basic ad hoc analysis, building models, forecasting viewing behavior
- Extensive code development, debugging, optimizing, and productionizing
- Support the development of machine learning pipeline architecture
- Help build out frameworks for quickly rolling out new data analysis for standalone data-driven products and services to support our network of media brands.
- Be able to transform unstructured raw data in to formats suitable for modeling
- Be able to work in teams and collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements