This position's primary function is to write and develop concepts for innovative creative executions across all 3 brands. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker and writer who can script creative and strategic content in a multitude of voices across all mediums/disciplines and brands, including on-air scripting, advertising copywriting, long-form editorial, pitch storytelling, presentations, interactive, strategic documents, naming and tagline development.
- Generate concepts and ideas for a wide range of shows and tones, from initial brainstorms to 360 campaigns
- Write and ideate across all media, including print, on-air and digital
- Multitask and work across a variety of projects at different stages at the same time
- Effectively pitch creative and scripts up the approval chain in small and large groups
- Collaborate across all disciplines with team members to execute high-level creative, move the project forward and meet deadlines and budgets.
- Proofread own work. Check for accuracy and consistency, as well as spelling, grammar and style.