As a Producer, you will oversee production of our mobile games titles through the lifecycle of the game, including live operations. You will drive the planning and execution of products as part of a cross-functional team to support the Nickelodeon Games team.
This role will work directly with design, monetization, analytics and marketing teams to work toward product milestones and goals. You are the product owner, vision holder and will champion product quality from player perspective.
- Oversee and drive development, working with internal leads and external developers as the day-to-day contact on products.
- Work closely with the cross-functional internal team which includes design, monetization, and brand management teams to manage dependencies and deliverables.
- Track milestones and development progress on ongoing basis to ensure product is on schedule.
- Identify and communicate potential risks that may prevent completion of the team’s goals.
- Motivate and support internal and external team members to ensure deliverables are achieved and hitting expectations.
- Act as primary point of contact with marketing, publishing, QA, Customer Support and other supporting departments across the organization.
- Manage ongoing live operations once product is in the market.
- Own ongoing content releases to ensure highest quality updates, coordination with all groups including development team, publishing and marketing.
- Provide regular updates on projects progress to stakeholders, including milestone updates and live operations reporting.