An opportunity to be involved in producing branded and non-branded advertising content and being part of the production process involving Nickelodeon’s brand, property, consumer products, integrated partners and clients.
- Assist Advertising Producers in the execution of commercial production, from conception to delivery.
- Responsible for screening, logging and producing dubs to assist Advertising Producers in production of spots.
- Work with Advertising Producers by attending castings, shoots and/or sessions to obtain production experience and understand our process.
- Organize shoot and/or session elements for Advertising Producers.
- Research music selections from various libraries as assigned.
- Log and screen footage/episodes, taking specific notes on clips/sound bites.
- Submit deliverables, including Catapult master, post on web links for screenings.
- Submit protection and archival work-reels of assets and dailies.
- Complete and include credit summary in all spots due to be delivered
- Research, brainstorm, and/or write campaign ideas or scripts as requested.
- Attend and oversee edit and mix sessions as assigned.
- Position reports to Head of Production.