Overview and Responsibilities
- Support Sr. Director to execute toy/entertainment categories strategies and programs in all Walmart channels.
- Manage and grow the Viacom / Nickelodeon toy/entertainment business on Walmart.com and at Sam’s Club. Support Viacom / Nickelodeons international efforts.
- Partner with cross-category retail development team and retail marketing team to develop and drive execution of programs at retail.
- Align Viacom / Nickelodeon Kids and Family brands with Walmart priorities and initiatives to drive both modular and promotional business at retail.
- Develop strong relationships with merchants and licensee reps to provide regular updates and execute Viacom / Nickelodeon cross-category business/programs.
- Partner with internal licensing team to communicate Viacom / Nickelodeon initiatives at Walmart and develop toy & entertainment solutions.
- Collaborate with soft lines and CPG retail development counterparts to achieve communication flow and reach team goals/revenue targets.
- Proactively suggest category and store-wide opportunities to drive sales.
- Research and brainstorm promotional and innovative product opportunities within toy/entertainment categories.
- Proactively monitor and address changes and opportunities in the retail marketplace. Maintain on-going competitive analysis.
- 4+ years’ experience in licensing, consumer products, retail development, marketing or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong analytical, organizational, negotiating and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Excellent at planning and managing diverse projects with effective time management skills.
- Effective working with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful while navigating the organization.
- Self-aware, team player with high energy and a passion for product and retail development.
- Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism with strong business ethics.
- Experience working with Walmart merchants and Walmart Stores, Inc.’s business model and retail structure.
- Experience working with toy & entertainment categories preferred but not required.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful modular and promotional business.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed