Responsible for the accurate and timely accounting of Viacom Global Ancillary and SVOD revenues (including accruals, billing, and cash application); residuals, royalties and participations accruals; cash by title reporting to residuals and participations departments, and Domestic and Intl FP&A support.
This role is based in the Global Business Services Center in Cool Springs, TN.
- Preparation of international syndication, rec & events, clip licensing, etc. schedules including episodic distribution, revenue accruals and billing, and cash collection.
- Prepare monthly intercompany reconciliations with Paramount related to global DTO and Home Video revenues and cash collected.
- Communicate with CD Finance to obtain SVOD deals with associated revenue models to prepare by title revenue and cash collection schedules.
- Work closely with external data management vendor to ensure high volume transactional reporting is mapped to SAP MPM, including timely resolving file errors and providing updates on new VMN content.
- Partner with Master Data Governance on maintenance of various custom calculation tables and g/l posting tables utilized for month end revenue allocations and participations/residuals expense calculations
- Prepare quarterly cash collection schedules for participations and residuals processing.
- Maintain monthly/quarterly close tracker to insure international and domestic close deadlines are being met.
- Serve as a knowledge source to team members and assist with new team member training.
- Work directly with global finance and operational teams within the HQ and Brand departments.
- Assist with ad hoc Viacom and internal management requests.
- Continuously evaluate processes and make recommendations for improvements.