Primarily responsible to ensure timely setup/maintenance of SAP Master Data Elements in support of Ancillary Accounting function. Position also includes various accounting responsibilities in support of overall process.
- Receive new ancillary deals from Legal team and request required SAP Master Data Elements from Master Data Governance Team
- Work closely with external data management vendor and residuals processing vendors to ensure transactional reporting is mapped to SAP MPM, including timely resolving file errors and providing updates on new VMN content
- Partner with Master Data Governance, Residuals Dept. and Participations Dept. on maintenance of various custom calculation tables utilized for month end revenue allocations and participations and residuals expense calculations
- Receive mapped high transaction distributor remittance statements from data management vendor and ingest into SAP as part of Ancillary Billing process
- Receive and ingest into SAP other remittance statements received directly from distributors
- Partner with SAP Ancillary Project team on completion of various pre-production tasks
- Support/handle accounting functions and processes as needed