The Production Finance Pre-Post Analyst supports Viacom's Production Finance Pre-Post Team by providing day-to-day support for productions and brands that they are currently assigned to. This position interacts with all of the productions on a daily basis and various internal departments.
- Facilitate business requests for internal WBS project code creation once project has been approved through the greenlight process.
- Provide initial production accounting set-up of production, including banking, p-card, and payroll services.
- Responsible for being main point of contact with Payroll Company for initial set up of payroll and projects with designated Payroll Company. This position is responsible for assisting with any and all issues that would include, but not limited to: process, paperwork, errors, etc.
- Assist in preparation of cash flow schedules and creation of POs and processing of payments in SAP for 3rd party productions.
- Processing early accounts payable and payroll so there is a thoughtful transition to the production accountant once engaged on production.
Post Production Accounting:
- Cost reporting and estimating final costs once show has returned in house until delivery of project is complete in order to close out projects.
- Process and reconcile payroll, accounts payable, purchase orders, PCards, journal entries and petty cash throughout the post period.
- Process show funding and talent payments in accordance with deals and schedules.
- Update production cash forecasts as needed.
- Review, research, and respond to all production cost, tax credit, guild and pension plan audits.
- Assist with preparation of required material for Residuals department.
- Support monthly/quarterly accounting close, including preparation of accruals, journal entries, general ledger account analysis/reconciliations and research as needed to ensure all costs are reconciled to SAP and accounted for at the show level.