Viacom’s Core Services Facilities Engineering team is hiring an experienced Facility Engineer with a proven record to maintain a 24/7 critical facility. The Facility Engineer reports to the Facilities Supervisor, CORE Services.
- At the direction of supervisor, maintaining, monitoring, and performing preventive maintenance and continuous operation of all building systems including: fire/life safety, mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, controls) electrical (lighting, UPS, PDU, generators, primary switch gear), emergency backup systems and hot water systems; monitors operation, adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; boilers, and ventilating and hot water heaters; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment
- Familiarity with operations of all systems that are required to support a 24/7 facility during a power related emergency, e.g. UPSs, motor generators, ATSs, fuel pumps, etc
- Conducting monthly emergency equipment exercises as outlined in the company’s SOPs
- Operate BMS (Alerton is the BMS on site) for access control and ability to trend data
- Shift work and un-planned Over Time work may be required