The Consumer Products division brings on-air programming to life through creative design, retail programs, and on the ground marketing events. The Apparel & Accessories team makes sure that their specific product categories are properly executed and have strong presence across the market. The team is responsible for signing partners to manufacture products based on our TV shows and then help our partners manage to get them to retailers and ultimately into consumer's hands.
As the Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to participate in the product development process from start to finish.
- Assist with requesting, collecting, and organizing visual line lists, UPCs, sell in, and sell through data
- Assist manager with creation of targeted presentations for business updates, pitch meetings, and internal needs (e.g. property/category one sheets)
- Help with administrative duties such as updating and maintaining licensee contract charts
- Conduct regular store checks and provide competitive analysis reports
- Work with NCR to ensure product development is within contractual rights
- Coordinate business reviews, line reviews, and product development meetings with licensees and NCR on an ongoing basis
- Assist in researching potential new partners
- Maintain and upkeep sample/inventory closets
- Shipping and packaging of samples upon request
- Gathering and recommending product for various internal requests – executive basket distribution, room décor for execs, showrooms, and on floor display
- Assist with travel needs and secure badges for various industry trade shows