The Senior Director, Apps is a NY-based position that reports to the Senior Vice President, Digital Partnerships and advances the overall mobile app business, with a focus on Nickelodeon.
- Supports the development and execution of the Apps and Digital Partnerships strategy in accordance with its goals and long-range plans
- Communicates effectively, negotiates and resolves business issues internally and externally
- Furthers day-to-day strategic relationships (e.g., with Apple, Amazon, Google, Roku)
- Includes creating, delivering and updating storefront metadata, screenshots, icons, prices, app set-up, submit/release [works with Coordinator, Apps]
- Identifies, evaluates and presents market trends and opportunities including key success factors, portfolio and app positioning, business models, revenue maximization, etc. Assists with business development analysis as needed
- Works with Nickelodeon’s Kids and Preschool games production and creative teams to provide build feedback and identify opportunities to integrate new technology, features and/or devices, into the app roadmap
- Represents team with key Nickelodeon and Viacom stakeholders, including, but not limited to Production, TVE Product, Marketing and Press, Legal/Standards, Ad Sales, Consumer Products and Research
- Furthers strategies for app ecosystem and portfolio-wide products and solutions, including notifications, app categorization, etc.