To be the Viacom International expert on Trade Marketing focusing on Distribution, and supporting partners in other lines of business like Events, Velocity (Ad Sales), Location Based Experiences - driving the materials, marketing strategies, communication, and processes across MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Comedy Central, BET, and Paramount Channel.
The primary function is to develop and implement B2B marketing strategies, tools and initiatives that drive the success of VIMN’s content on Linear Pay TV, SVOD, DTO partner platforms as well as B2B2C authenticated video app products and ad sales.
This is an international role that sits within VIMNs central HQ office and will be responsible for driving communication and partnership with US and International sales and product teams.
Trade & Distribution Marketing HQ
- Create the sales narrative for VIMN’s brands, IP, and products to be leveraged by sales teams across VIMN businesses including Viacom International Studios and Content Distribution, while supporting Ad Sales (Velocity) and Location Based Experiences. Deliverables to include sales pitches, decks, one-sheets, strategic talking points, ad sales and brand videos, newsletters, etc
- Position VIMN as a preeminent provider of content, products, and innovation via thought leadership events, hospitality, marketing (advertising)
- Deliver central support and leadership to drive global messaging, marketing guidelines, app store assets and best practices between International product team and local marketing heads for VIMN direct-to-consumer and B2B2C products (ie. Play Plex, Noggin).
- Build an event / workshop strategy to enhance relationships with key partners; manage International calendar of trade events and keynotes, exec appearances, insight presentations, client and corporate hospitality
- Maintain VIMN wide sales material delivery tools (MediaSilo, Sales App, Trade Website, SVOD delivery tool); onboard and train relevant sales stakeholders
- Lead an International Affiliate Marketing Council and drive the strategic dialogue between VIMN’s Sales Teams + channel brands, ensure local teams are fully integrated into key global brand activity; Create and maintain center of knowledge, best practice, and excellence for all LOB sales teams
- Own the marketing relationship with key International VOD, DTO, and Pay TV content partners (ie. Netflix, Amazon + Pay TV / Mobile partners); deliver relevant marketing, creative, and messaging materials to support partner relationships
- Own the strategic relationship with Viacom US, insuring that sales tools are leveraged internationally and that key creative and messaging is scaled Internationally
- Ensure best practices/assets/and planning are aligned and shared between LOBs
- Management of multiple direct reports
- Own central marketing budget where relevant