Viacom Marketing & Partner Solutions (MPS) is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of TV Land.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support, managing the day-to-day general logistics, and working on some assigned projects, for the EVP of Sales
- Daily duties will include heavy calendar management, meeting organization, basic invoice/ vendor/ PO management, travel planning, establishing and maintaining departmental files/ budgets/ calendars, preparing T & E’s
- Typically, the meeting schedule is full, and re-prioritization and communication are required.
- Screen and prioritize email and telephone calls and maintain call logs.
- Respond to inquiries, resolve issues and follow up with necessary information.
- Manage select assigned projects, including for example, distribution lists management, headcount tracking (with HR), distribution of MPS awards (e.g., GY6 Awards), etc.
- Assist with coordinating external meetings.
Communication and Teamwork
- Assist and work with other departments on an as-needed basis in a manner that will maximize efficiency.
- Ensure frequent communication to EVP, team members, and other parties, to ensure all affected parties are aware as changes occur.
- Working effectively with people of all levels inside and outside of the company is required. Building good working relationships and effective communication are critical to effective performance.