The Strategic Insights & Research group for Paramount Network/TV Land/CMT is looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Research Analyst to join the Consumer Insights team. The role requires providing analytical support and key input into qualitative and quantitative initiatives designed to deliver insight into our consumers, shows and brands, as well as informing marketing efforts across all platforms.
- Utilize owned & syndicated audience data (linear, digital and social) to create thoughtful insights into our audience, their relationship to our shows and brands, as well as the competitive landscape and general media consumption behavior.
- Create and deliver recurring reports including show awareness and intent-to-view tracking, social sentiment analysis, talent research, and show/network audience profiles.
- Assist team with the evaluation of original content: pilots, series premieres/finales, series maintenance, promos, etc.
- Manage focus group logistics including securing materials necessary for testing as well as maintaining testing benchmark documents.
- Support research needs of Development, Marketing and Creative teams with ad hoc requests and special projects, including profiling audiences, targets and potential brand partnerships.