The Senior Storage Engineer will provide technical leadership in delivering relevant technical solutions based on best practice across a wide variety of enterprise storage platforms. You will be part of a global IT infrastructure team with critical importance to upcoming corporate initiatives as well as further growth and advancement of our business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical review of proposed solutions based on understanding of business needs and direction of technology domain. Proposes technology investments supported by a thorough technical analysis and business case.
- Estimates efforts and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Coordinates and supports the development of technical solution deliverables.
- Identifies and communicates project risks and concerns with Storage Director and project team.
- Provides recommendations on industry leading best practices, services, and systems footprint for the improvement of business systems usage throughout the company.
- Provides oversight to the monitoring and assessment of the performance of technologies and recommends necessary actions to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- Serves as primary escalation point of contact role for technical issues. Troubleshoots technical problems and coordinates resolution.
- Be a hands-on, active team member of the global storage team.