We are currently seeking a Coordinator/Manager to support the BET Standards & Practices team.
This position is vital in supporting BET’s continuing increase in original content for both linear and digital platforms.
- Daily independent review of linear and digital content for Viacom Music Group properties.
- Responsible for evaluating original show concepts, scripts, rough cuts and finals for programs assigned to them.
- Responsible for issuing notes to Production, Development executives, and team members in a concise and timely manner.
- Participate in music video review process for all music based channels & platforms as well as input data into MVA database and manage multiple versions.
- Elevate larger issues to S&P senior executives.
- Assigning appropriate parental ratings to reviewed programs and series.
- Designated back-up for programming on various channels where needed.
- Will also be assigned to competitive programming to review and evaluate.
- Must be available to cover LIVE events for audio/video delay which may include travel to NOC/Event location.
- Active member of Department’s Digital Task Force.